Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cooties be gone!

I took Austin to the doctor yesterday morning. He had some sort of infection. Actually I'm not sure that is true. Dr Hull and I started talking about sharks and then the movie Jaws of all things and I totally forgot to ask that the antibiotics were for. Turns out Dr Hull is a special kind of weird. I don't mind. At least he's a dork too. Austin has 24 hours of antibiotics in him and he is back to his normal self, with some hacking up of crud mixed in, and they are driving me crazy. Back to normal here means LOUD. Of course to celebrate I have scheduled a FULL weekend.


On a totally different note, I got my hair cut today. This is a big deal as it happens about 3-4 times a year. I am trying to grow my hair out. I'm not making great progress as I highlighted the living daylights out of it about two years ago and the crispy tips left at the ends are now almost gone. Glad that is nearly over. I thought it would be nice to do a deep treatment so I used coconut milk. 15 minutes with it in dry hair wrapped up under a shower cap. I used the excess for a milk bath. Not only does my hair look great, but now I smell like a tropical drink. Yum. I wonder if coconut milk can chase germs away?

No comments:

Post a Comment