Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's Your Number?

The first thing you need for this project is the ability to see something as it isn't... yet. Take for instance Halloween signs at 80% off. At that price you can surely figure something out right?

 I had taken the numbers off my house to paint this summer and still hadn't replaced them as they had been GLUED to the side of my house. Ew. So when I saw this trick or treat sign at Hobby Lobby for less than $3 I knew I had my solution. Using the existing numbers, a hymn book I bought at a thrift store for .10 and some decoupage, I came up with this:


4 comments:

  1. Heather, I LOVE this!! How creative you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Your project combines two of my favorite loves: repurposing, and vintage sheet music! That you did it on a budget makes it even better:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very creative idea. It sure does update your house numbers beautifully. Great job!

    ReplyDelete