Tuesday, November 9, 2010

House Showing #2

Our house was shown for the second time this past weekend. From what their Realtor told mine, they liked our house best that day, but went with one that was a shorter commute. Sigh. I'm hoping that the third time will be the charm. I was thinking the next morning that while the house was still somewhat put together, I should do a virtual tour, so here you go.

Livingroom



 Kitchen/dining room


 Hallway
 Austin and Carson's room
 Griffin's room (I think the rooms look better with sleeping kids in them)
 Master Bedroom

 Master Bath

Main Bath





There are actually eight rooms in this house not seven, but my laundry room was full to overflowing so you don't get to see it. ;o) Feel free to let your friends know that this cute house is available!

No comments:

Post a Comment