Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cloche

I'm not the kind of girl that likes fluff, chotchkies, stuff.... you know, the things that are pretty but don't really DO anything in your house. You will understand my surprise when I tell you that I have been loving these cloches.

Heather Bullard Design
Let's be honest, they do nothing besides, maybe, keeping dust off your display. After seeing them in several magazines and blogs I decided that they were something I really wanted. What's a girl on a budget to do? Search the thrift stores of course!

Seeing as how they are very popular there wasn't much to be found, but I managed to find this little cloche in a most embarrassing position;


attached to a wooden board...


with a knife on a chain...


waiting for cheese.



Poor thing. I free her from her bondage and stuck her in a more suitable location.


What do you think? Cloches yes or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment