Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Dr Seuss



The boys and I had a magical day today starting off with them turning Griffin's room into "Bunnyland" and constructing and entire city for rabbitdoom. We then picked out our favorite Dr Seuss books and read them aloud to each other. Austin loves There's a Wocket in My Pocket, Carson read Fox in Socks amazingly well, and Griffin wanted to hear Green Eggs and Ham. After the books we took a break for lunch and had green eggs and... well, bologna since I used all the ham in the soup beans this morning. And since that is a lot of protein we added strawberries, oranges and rolls. We topped off the day with a screening of Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium, which I am sure Dr Seuss would have loved.

"I do so like Green Eggs and Ham. Thank you, thank you Sam I am!"





No comments:

Post a Comment