Monday, October 11, 2010

Anniversary Dessert

Don't you hate when you find the perfect easy dessert? I mean, really, that kind of thing just kills my waist line. I found just that thing today in the Pioneer Woman, Ree's, cooking section. Delish!

Here's what you need: 

 While mine looks like an ad for Ghirardelli (and it might be because that is one of the few chocolates I can have) it is really that easy. Coolwhip thawed, cold coffee, and melted chocolate. You mix in the coffee into the coolwhip first and then add in the chocolate. I did diverge beyond my chocolate substitution. I needed more coffee in mine so instead of a "couple of tablespoons" I used about a 1/4 cup. I like coffee.


I think this will be the perfect dessert for after our annual anniversary meal at Red Lobster. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment