Monday, October 19, 2009

Blog Party

I found these questions on a friend's blog and thought they looked like fun. My brain has been in slow gear since my big trip was followed so closely by a head cold. This is a nice easy blog for the day...

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?

I'm not talented enough to eat and type. My computer time is usually all business so I can get on with real life or I will slip into the cyber world only to return when the kids are starving.

2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?


My husband. He isn't a thing though, so books.

3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?

I'd love a little farm, but the mountains or beach would be great too.

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?

Laundry and Dishes. Even when you catch up you aren't caught up.

5. Who do people say you remind them of?

I've heard Julia Stiles, Evangeline Lily, Claire Danes, Brandy Carlile, Shirley Temple.


6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?

Depends on the day. I am usually up for a small party, but there are times I just want to be home.

7. What's your all time favorite movie?

Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?

Ugh. When I wear make up it is 50/50. I can't remember that I have it on.

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?

My hidden talents shall remain hidden. As to learning, I am always up for learning something new. Right now I'm craving some pumpkin carving skills...

10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?

Memorizing songs. Not really sure what to do with that.

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?

His hands. I know that is kind of weird, but he was really quiet so I noticed his hands.

12. What is something you love to smell?

Bread baking, orange scented cleaner, pumpkin spice and rain.

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.

My honesty. I tell the truth without thinking if people really want to hear it or not.

14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?

Home improvements or family fun trips.

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?

Both. I love to laugh and tend to have a nervous laugh too. The hardest laughing I do is either hanging out with Lou and watching the kids or watching funny movies.

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?

TJMaxx, Target, Thrift Stores and "window shopping" Pottery Barn

17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?

Read up on photography. I need to hone...

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?

Frugal. Spending big money on anything is painful, but I want QUALITY so I am willing to pay a little more for it.

19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)

I can't pick just one! Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice, Vianne Rocher from Chocolat, Arthur Dent from Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy and Jayne Cobb from Firefly.

20. Would you want to be famous?


No. I like to be left alone and no amount of money is worth that.

No comments:

Post a Comment