Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sledding

Sledding is not so much an activity of repose.... but I enjoyed every minute! Ten inches of snow is a once in a life time deal in Alabama, so we couldn't waist it. Having grown up in NW Ohio, I remembered a lot about how to bundle up, packing down snowy lanes and what to do with all the wet stuff when you are home again.  I guess that stuff really sticks with you!












What I didn't remember was how exhausting walking up a snowy hill is! Couldn't be that age is finally catching up with me, could it?! ;o) I think that the boys were just as tired so there is no major concern that my geriatric state is deteriorating.

1 comment:

  1. Heather that looks like it was so much fun! I would have loved to come and do that with you guys. Remind me to tell you a story involving me, a sled and a tree. :)

    ReplyDelete