Monday, January 17, 2011

Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies

My sweet tooth got the better of me today. I wanted cookies and badly.  I had a pouch of sugar cookie mix and several ideas for a "new" cookie. Here is what I came up with.


Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies

1 Pkg Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
1 stick (1/2 cup) of butter, melted
1 egg
1 tsp almond extract
6 oz Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips

Mix the first four ingrdients until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake at 375* for 8-10 minutes.




2 comments:

  1. I'll try this again. My last comment showed up in the wrong place! Forgive an old lady.

    I really like these cookies. I love to experiment with basic recipes to create something new.

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete