Monday, February 8, 2010

Creepy Crud

It seems like as soon as I mention doing work I get sick. I hope that isn't some kind of Pavlovian thing where the thought of work makes my immune system break down! Surely not! While I was sick this week I had lots of time to think about the upcoming move and after talking it over with Lou we have decided to move the show date up two weeks. Are we crazy? Probably. The New Home Owners Tax Credit expires on May 1st - the DAY we were going to put the house on the market. Seemed kind of stupid to me. SO we are shooting for April 17th - eight weeks. Yikes. If that date doesn't scare me into action, nothing will!

1 comment:

  1. Where are you guys moving?!? I must have missed a few blogs?? Hope you get to feeling better, I was down and out last week and this week the cough that followed is just annoying me like crazy!

    ReplyDelete