Sunday, September 6, 2009

Menu for September 6-12

Wonderful strides have been made this week in both my home and my planning. The house is clean and Lou and I are extra happy this weekend. It's amazing how much having the kids gone for the day helps! I have a menu plan for the first time in about a month. I was getting really upset about eating the same few "safe" things over and over so I'm hoping a menu with some new recipes will help my food blues and my budget.

Sunday
Church Breakfast
Roast, potatoes, carrots, salad, relish plate
Spaghetti

Monday
Home-made Doughnuts
Roast beef sandwiches, chips, relish plate
Barbecue Mac and Beef, side salad

Tuesday
Cereal
Packed lunches
Crock Pot Cranberry -Apple Pork, rolls and green beans

Wednesday
Eggs in a Basket
Tomato Soup with Crackers
Tacos

Thursday
Cereal
Out to eat or Beans and Rice
Sweet and Sour Meatballs, rolls and Broccoli

Friday
French Toast
Ham Sandwiches, Chips, Apples
Chili

Saturday
Cinnamon Rolls and Sausage links
Left overs
Date night

No comments:

Post a Comment