Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Food

I'm having a hard time coming up with summer menus. The last thing I want to do is stand by the hot stove and cook or bake. The second to the last thing I want to do is eat anything heavier than a potato chip.

This is a problem.

I've patched together an approximation of a menu despite my complete lack of motivation. So without further ado, here is what I have come up with:

Wednesday:
Cereal and fruit
Sandwiches and chips
Beans and cornbread with chocolate cobbler

Thursday:
Eggs in a basket with juice
Pasta salad and veggie sticks
Grilled chicken, green beans, tomato and salad

Friday:
Pumpkin bread
Lunch with Mom
Pizza and popcorn

Saturday:
Sausage links, french toast and fresh fruit
4th of July parties

Sunday:
Church
Out for lunch
Burgers, fries and watermelon

Monday:
Eggs and Toast
Tomato and biscuits
Chicken fingers, mac & cheese and green beans

Tuesday:
Cereal
PB&J sandwiches, chips and fruit
Bar-b-que, potato salad and brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment