Wednesday, June 17, 2009

If you can't say anything nice...

Don't blog anything at all. Just kidding!

The last week has been crazy busy with VBS and family parties. The kids have spent the night at Mom's several times (to be dropped off early on her way to work) and we have run errands and even met friends at the park. It seems like the busier I get the more unhappy I become. I think it has to do with how my house suffers. PILES of dishes and laundry and no idea what is for dinner equal STRESS. Today was supposed to be spent Father's Day shopping with my Mom, but she called and told me she had a doctor's appointment she had forgotten. She would call after the appointment in the early afternoon. She just called. Sigh. I hate scheduling issues. I turned down a friend's day out at the swimming pool for this, didn't go grocery shopping and now it's too late for us to do much of anything. Sigh.

I'm gonna go clean something...

No comments:

Post a Comment