Monday, December 6, 2010

Ugh, Christmas Tree

Ever have one of those days? We've been having one after the other around here. The last few days of illness free days have freed us up to do things like catch up on school, clean up the house and decorating for Christmas. But even that hasn't gone off without a hitch!

Friday's Skate Day

Ever seen over one hundred homeschoolers in one place? Ever meet every one of them by name? We did! LOL! The December Skate Day was loads of fun.

Saturday afternoon date to See Deathly Hallows followed by some of the prettiest skies I've seen in months.



 Sunday evening aggravation; the "Pre-Lit" tree.
 Monday patch up. Three strands of lights later it looks right again.
Ugh, stupid Christmas tree! Now to decorate it!

1 comment:

  1. Heather, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I hear your frustration with that tree. That is why I just get a real one. I can just toss it out. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete