Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Projects... for Next Year

Sometimes you see something online and you just think... I could do that! When I find something I like I have started copying the pictures into a file for later reference. These are the ones I have found this year and want to try my hand at:

 I love the look of the printed page, so I'm a sucker for any project made of old books or music sheets. This one especially spoke to me with the little bird and Christmas theme.
 This was an idea I had for images to use to make coasters. It is a set of the 12 days of Christmas. Cute!
 I thought this wreath would be great for any time. I love the star fish in the middle for summer! I think for Christmas I would put snowflake ornaments and some white ribbon.
Not only do I want these chairs, but I would want some beautiful ribbons to go on the backs year round - Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment