Monday, September 20, 2010

2010 Morgan County Fair Entries

Here they are:

Portraits



Places



Nature



Animals



Human Interest



I'm up against Esther again this year so you will all have to wish me a happy second place! LOL! I am most excited about getting my pictures from last year back. There was a miscommunication and while I was in England and Wales last year, Lou was NOT picking up my stuff. Six months of trying to get together with the fair coordinator ended with nothing, but she was supposed to have them there for me to pick up yesterday. Nope. LOL! So now I get to pick up during or after the fair again this year. At least I will, hopefully, have them back!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures Heather! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! Esther is REALLY amazing though so if I beat her at any I will be thrilled. I haven't made it by the fair to see yet...

    ReplyDelete