Monday, April 12, 2010

Exterior Home Reveal!

I'm a little excited can you tell? Woohoo! The front yard is finished (well, with the exception of the last bit of sidewalk that needs filled in) so I'm posting the results. Here is what the house looked like four years ago when we first found out we needed to replace the porch and add clay to seal the yard off to further damage;




With a lot of paint, a new roof, mulch, landscaping, front door and new flower boxes, the house looks like new. LOL! Are you ready?


I am thinking I will repaint the shutters as well, but the color is still undecided. The flowerboxes are my favorite addition by far.





The back yard is getting near finished as well. Here is a sneak peek at the mulching magic:


Up next Griffin's room neutralization...

1 comment:

  1. It looks fantastic! Wow!! You have been one busy girl :)

    ReplyDelete