Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer 2012

What a summer! It seems like it is flying by and with us starting school the 30th of this month, it is really going to be gone fast! We spent the better part of June in a flurry of camps and activities and then rushed headlong into a busy beginning of July. Luckily, I was very kind to myself and made sure that mid July was free of scheduled activities. There are things I'd like to do with my "last" two weeks of summer (like redo my laundry room which is a non-functional mess), but we'll see if I have the time to after getting things cleared up for the start of the school year.

Here is what we've been up to:



Horseback ride from Hades

Camping


Campers at Smith Lake


Flame thrower 12 packs boxes

Growing a garden



Seeing Princess and the Pea

Cub Scout Day Camp

Family Reunion


Turtle Farm







Mustache


104* Days at Fort Lazy Pants

Austin in Robin Hood the Musical



Nashville Zoo
















Dino Walk at Nashville Zoo











Sparklers: Better Late than Never!


Finally! RAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment