Saturday, November 20, 2010

Boys Bedroom Ideas

With the house still sitting on the market and nothing happening, I'm trying to distract myself with plans on how I'd like to decorate the boys new rooms, assuming they ever have any. I wish I would mark these when I save them. I have no idea which blog these came from and for that I'm very sorry! Here are my top three ideas.
I love the timeless color scheme and the white wall panels makes this one perfect for an any child.

The wallpaper treatment in this room breaks up the dark chocolate color. I like that even though the room isn't that big, a larger bed has been used in the space. It's the perfect room for a little man!

This one is a departure from the other two, but it the built in bed that strikes my interest. Wouldn't it be fun to have a little curtain to make it shut off from the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment